Would you like to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity Inland Valley? Sign up for our weekly volunteer email! Sent every Wednesday, it’s the best way to stay on top of all our volunteer opportunities!
There are several ways to get involved with Habitat Inland Valley. Here are the top 10 Ways to Volunteer with us:
1. Participate in Construction Days
2. Serve as ReStore Cashier
3. Provide lunches for volunteers
4. Gather your friends/church/civic group for a group volunteer day
5. Spread the word as part of the Faith Relations Group
6. Attend or volunteer at a fundraising event
7. Donate items to one of our ReStores
8. Supervise a Habitat for Humanity High School Chapter
9. Volunteer with A Brush with Kindness, a home improvement service for neighbors in need
10. Tell your friends and family about Habitat and invite them to volunteer too!